Monday, January 23, 2023

First Snow Day of 2023

Sort of. We got a couple of inches yesterday, but it melted almost as fast as it was coming down. The National Weather Service has already issued a Winter Storm Watch for tomorrow and Wednesday in our area. 4 to 7 inches possible. DH is all excited about pulling out the snowblower.

For me, it means a couple of nice, quiet days to write and edit while the snow quietly blankets the back yard. I found a place that carries the same tea from my favorite restaurant in D.C.'s Chinatown. I may run to the grocery to get some more Irish Breakfast tea. Otherwise, We still have a fairly full refrigerator and freezer from when GK and the Grandpuppy were here for a month on leave.

So depending on the number of texts and phone calls I might receive, it looks like a quiet couple of days to get some stuff done.

Hang in there, peeps, and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment