Monday, January 2, 2023

Planning for 2023

I spent the first hours of the brand new year planning out my tasks. 2023 will be my time to complete unfinished stories, get out the overdue paperbacks, and update the front/back matter of the already published books.

Updating links is a no-brainer. But after all the crap with Twitter in the last quarter of 2022, I can't even access my accounts. At my last check, they haven't been purged, but Twitter will no longer recognize my passwords. Any attempts to get an email link to reset them have failed. It's annoying as fuck, but it made my decision to walk away so much easier.

On the other hand, Greta Thunberg was already my hero. She should now be elevated to god status.

For the moment, I'm not saying when a particular ebook or paperback will be out. I fear jinxing myself after the turmoil of last year. Plus, I've lost my preorder privileges on Amazon. However, I will announce when links go live.

Could I get my preorder privileges back on Amazon? Probably. But I'm not going to try anytime soon because I need to get caught up on the writing, plus there's the aforementioned jinxing.

Not to mention, Alter Ego hasn't put out a book in a couple of years, so I need to finish a trilogy for her fans.

I've already got 1500 words for the year, and I'm going to keep chugging away this afternoon. I hope y'all feel refreshed and re-energized for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment