Monday, June 10, 2024

A Needed Break

DH and I took a three-day weekend to visit some friends in Cincinnati. The four of us did a lot of eating and talking and in DH's case, helping them install a TV over their bar in the basement game room. On Saturday night, we went to see Christopher Titus at the Funny Bone. Titus's wife Rachel Bradley was his opening act. In both cases, I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself.

Yep, that's my criteria for a stand-up show. Don't worry. I was wearing a Discreet pad just in case!

Seriously, kudos to anyone who can turn their pain into art. Double kudos if you can make me laugh about it when we both should be crying.

Here's Titus's first special up on Youtube!

2 comments:

  1. OMG that was so horrible and so hilarious, I was laughing so hard I was crying through like a quarter of it. :D I think that's the longest thing I've ever watched on YouTube, but I had a whim, and I've been feeling kind of sick and needed something distracting, and boy was that distracting. So thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it, Angie! Titus has several of his older shows up on YouTube along with his sitcom from 2000.

    ReplyDelete