Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Hump Day!

A little double entendre tile for this mid-week post. I've been getting stuck on A Cup of Conflict and Death Goddess Walking. Mainly because the characters in each are going in different directions than I'd originally planned.

Yes, my imaginary people have minds of their own.

So when I need a break for things to percolate lately, I've been going through an Alter Ego book from 2003 that was never finished. I'd forgotten how much fun it was, so I added it to my spreadsheet to finish it. Like my two current fantasy wips, the characters made an unexpected left turn along the way.

Plus the mystery is a little deeper and the romance has become a little more complicated. There's a little kink, but not as much as Alter Ego's other books.

The big problem is updating this proto-novel for the passing of the last twenty-one years. Damn, it's amazing how much has changed in our world.

And how much hasn't changed at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment