Thursday, July 11, 2024

A Quiet Place

Well, quiet except for the dogs. DH and GK are headed to Cleveland this afternoon to attend the Buick Nationals this weekend.

DH inherited his grandmother's 1987 Buick. It was the last new car she bought before her death. DH's dad inherited is first. He gently used it to carry his golf clubs when he met up with his buddies to play a few holes in the spring and summer.

It's original and still in very good shape for a nearly forty-year-old vehicle, though DH and GK made sure to take some tools, equipment, and their AAA cards just in case.

In the meantime, the Grandpuppy in whimpering because his hoomun left him here with the Attack Tribble. The horror!

The Niece will be spending the next three nights with me so the Grandpuppy has a hoomun to sleep with. I don't have a problem with him sleeping in my bed, but the Attack Tribble only tolerates DH in bed with us. (I think it's because he's a consistent heat source as opposed to my power surges.)

Anyway, I hope to make some progress on my current wip over the weekend. We'll see if the Grandpuppy settles down. Too bad I can't give him a chocolate Long John to settle his nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment