Monday, July 22, 2024

COVID-19, Day 7

After having COVID-19 for a week, I'm ready for it to be done.

The headache and brain fuzz prevent coherent thought, so I haven't tried to write or even read. This morning I woke up exhausted and slightly nauseated. I shouldn't have taken all my pills when I first woke up. My stomach threatened to rebel. I ended up napping for another hour and a half before I could even think about attempting some  breakfast.

My big problem is simple boredom. I'm pretty limited in what I can do. If I try to sort through boxes, the dust aggravates my stopped up sinuses. The fatigue prevents any cleaning inside or weeding outside. I'm pretty much forced to lie on my recliner with the Princess Pup and watch movies and TV.

DH is already feeling better and is back to work. But I fear my autoimmune issues will make my COVID-19 last longer. But I figure as long I can breathe, I'll be okay.

I hope!

(By the way, I'm still not testing positive even though I have no doubt that I have COVID. GK never tested positive when he had it either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment