Monday, July 1, 2024

Back in Ohio

We arrived home late last night with GK's cars and everything that couldn't go in the moving truck, including the Grandpuppy. I was even able to get a little done writing and editing-wise in between last-minute errands, packing up the two cars, and cleaning out the apartment.

Unfortunately, by the time I pulled into the driveway, my entire body hurt like hell between insufficient sleep, a piss-poor diet, and general stress from driving two days straight from San Antonio to northwest Ohio. Autoimmune issues suck the big one.

Today's going to be a time-suck with little writing accomplished, too. We already took the Grandpuppy to the vet for his immunizations. The guys are working on the Buick in preparation for the Buick Nationals next weekend. And I'm going through e-mail and snail mail in between loads of laundry.

I'm meeting some writer friends in Detroit for lunch next week. I'm really looking forward to that.

I just hope I survive until then. Sometimes, I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place.

No comments:

Post a Comment