Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Writing Again!

My head felt clear enough to write a little bit yesterday, which is an awesome feeling. But instead of working on one of the current wips, I sketched out the three blurbs for a whole new trilogy and started the first chapter of the first book.

Whoops!

Unfortunately, that's reality for a writer. I haven't been able to concentrate over the last nine days. Much less summon the energy to work on the pieces I've started. Sometimes, you need a palate cleanser to clear the cobwebs from your brain.

This new trilogy gives me something to be excited about. Get the neurons snapping to life in my brain. Hopefully by this weekend, I'll be back working on the other projects.

Besides, there's other news that brought glad tidings to my desiccated soul. I'm going to hug this news and hold it tight. I cling to whatever brightens my life because sometimes, you just need to be reassured that the world isn't turning into a cesspit of greed and dysfunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment