Friday, July 26, 2024

Missing Deadpool and Wolverine

I've been to every preview night for a Deadpool release until last night. I still have a cough from the COVID, and I didn't want to irritate the people in the theater.

And that's assuming I could manage to sit through the flick.

I had to lay down after taking a simple shower yesterday. The COVID fatigue is real. And totally fucking annoying after nearly two weeks of barely having the strength to toast a bagel for breakfast.

On the plus side, the brain fog has lifted. I've managed to write the last two days. It may not have been much, but it's something.

I'd planned on using July's Camp NaNo to finish one of the books I'm currently working on, but that got shot to hell with the COVID.

In the meantime, I'll rest some more, write some more, and hopefully, go to the theater to see Hugh Jackman in a comics-accurate Wolverine outfit later this weekend.

Even if it means masking up myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment