Monday, July 8, 2024

Start of a Busy Week

It's only noon as I start typing this. Yep, I was awake before noon. DH had a dentist appointment. The Princess Pup and the Grandpuppy had grooming apppointments.And GK was awake until dawn, playing video games.

So, GK is still asleep. DH and Grandpuppy are now napping. And I'm watching The Weather Channel as Hurricane Beryl lashes Houston while waiting for the text that Princess Pup has finished her beauty treatment.

Before he fell asleep, DH agreed with my statement that I was glad we no longer living in Houston. Last night, I texted friends who live down there. Everyone was prepped for Beryl's landfall.

I will write for a bit this afternoon and edit while I bleach my hair in preparation for another round of pink. When it's cooler tonight, I need to deal with the weeds trying to uproot our brick patio. After dark, I'll get online and sprint with some friends.

And it's only Monday!

There's a lot more things scheduled over the next eight days. All I can do is what I can. Last thing I want is to trigger another stress-related inflammation cycle. I don't have time to be stuck on the couch for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment