Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Damn COVID-19!

After four years of being super careful, it happened to us. DH got sick after he came home from the Buick Nationals. I was praying it was con crud, but nope. He brought home COVID-19.

After taking the Grandpuppy to the vet for a follow-up on his ear infection and wearing a mask out of an abundance of precaution yesterday morning, I stopped by the pharmacy and got a couple of tests because I wasn't feeling the greatest either. DH was positive. I was negative. But I'm not taking any chances.

I'm not running a fever or coughing like DH is. I'm pretty sure my symptoms are allergies from a friend's kitties and the pollinating corn fields. You know, sinus pressure and itchy eyes. But I'll be staying home for the rest of the week.

However, I found this cute video on YouTube that brightened my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment